Did you know that I recently launched a podcast?
Chronically Living (and how to make the most of it) dives deeper into living with a chronic illness and practical ways in which we can make our lives better and more fulfilling. Every week I bring you a new topic, thought, or guest to help you on your way to making the most out of your life, chronic illness or not.
The show emphasizes not only my perspectives, but those of members of our Spoonie Warrior community, and of health care professionals.
Check it out at:
Check out my latest episode below!
Where Should I Make New Connections Online? with Amy Sinha – Chronically Living and how to make the most of it
- Where Should I Make New Connections Online? with Amy Sinha
- Why Should I Try Hypnotherapy for My Chronic Pain? with Sam Visnic
- Who Should Be Contacting the Present Moment?
- How Do I Manage My Weight with Chronic Illness? with Dr. Franchell Hamilton
- How Do I Achieve a Sense of Accomplishment with Chronic Illness? with Darren Radke
If you love the show, please check out the link below to help me out! It’s much appreciated!