Did you know that I recently launched a podcast?
Chronically Living (and how to make the most of it) dives deeper into living with a chronic illness and practical ways in which we can make our lives better and more fulfilling. Every week I bring you a new topic, thought, or guest to help you on your way to making the most out of your life, chronic illness or not.
The show emphasizes not only my perspectives, but those of members of our Spoonie Warrior community, and of health care professionals.
Check it out at:
Check out my latest episode below!
How Do I Establish a Good Routine When I Have a Chronic Illness? with Patti Kaye Bevilacqua – Chronically Living and how to make the most of it
- How Do I Establish a Good Routine When I Have a Chronic Illness? with Patti Kaye Bevilacqua
- Why is the Noticing Self Helpful for My Chronic Illness?
- Family Planning with Autoimmune Disease with Jessica Lorion
- What is the Hache Protocol for Chronic Pain? with Dr. Rob Vanbergen
- What Actions Can I Take to Improve My Well-Being?
If you love the show, please check out the link below to help me out! It’s much appreciated!